Children from age 7 to 12 who have little or no experience around horses
will learn all about
Please bring snacks, lunch, and drinks for your child daily.
- Horse safety practices
- Horsemanship and the nature of the horse
- Grooming and picking up a horse's feet
- Horse tack and how it works, what it does
- Saddle and bridle upkeep and cleaning
- Stable management including what horses eat, stall cleaning with a hands-on approach
- Grooming and saddling a horse. Riding safely including riding theory and the basics of riding a horse
with lots of practice time too!
- Fun arts and crafts, explorations, excursions
Early Birdie Special! Book your child's Summer Riding Camp participation
and receive the
Early Birdie special savings of over 20% off the regular price!