Please read all of the information below and complete the Riding Form Information to complete your registration. Thank you!
Please download and bring with you a completed Release Of Liability Form for your first lesson for every rider.
Adults Release of Liability Form for an adult Child Release of Liability Form for a child
If you are having problems, please download the free Adobe Reader software.
Information for riding students
Examples of boots suitable for riding. Shoes or boots that have a similar heel are fine also (please note the heel shape and length)
High heel shoes or boots, hiking boots, rubber boots, running shoes and open faced sandals are not permitted.
Please note:We do not allow students to wear riding chaps, spurs or bring whips for riding lessons. We provide riding safety vests for the students for lessons only (ongoing riding students are expected to eventually obtain their own safety vest).
Participants in the Introductory Riding Lessons Package or the Safe Trail Riding Lessons package can ride with our small selection of riding caps at the barn (ongoing lesson students thereafter need their own riding cap unless other arrangements are made).
For parents- children dropped off for their lesson should be picked up at lesson end time (we will not have children leave the property until we see your car at the gate!). Parents are also welcome to stay for the lesson.
Cellphones and video taping of riding lessons is not allowed. If you would like to photograph or video tape your child riding please arrange for that at the start of the lesson with Felicia (so that your child or the horse is not distracted while riding).
Lesson cancellation and rescheduling: As per the lessons page on the Epona web site:
- All lessons are required be pre-paid (MC or Visa processed by Paypal). No refunds are issued.
- After a lesson or lesson package has been purchased, we will contact you by email to schedule the lesson(s). Scheduling is subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend purchasing your lessons early!
- Riding caps and safety vests are available for students in the introductory lessons package or the safe trail riding lessons program.
- Riding lessons can be scheduled at any time within half a year from the date of purchase. Morning, afternoon or evening classes are usually available on weekdays or weekends.
- A Release Of Liability form must be completed.
The Epona riding lessons program usually has waiting lists and to be fair to everyone, there will be no exceptions to the above.
Latecomers ... if 15 minutes late or more, we may revise the lesson at our discretion.